FORSCAN help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chattermark

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been following the directions off the other FORSCAN thread but I have run into an issue.

I have the extended license running on windows computer (suggested in the post $80 one) and running on the OBDlink MX. Running 2.3.8 beta software. Everything connects without an issue but it seems like I am missing quite a few modules. I have a super crew with 802a accessories and I only have 4 modules that show up. APIM, DCDC, PAM, and BdyCM.

To do the auto fold mirrors I need access to DDM and PDM which I do not have access to.

When I follow the video I see that it has a lot more modules that show up, which I should have. What setting am I missing. Thanks for the help

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been following the directions off the other FORSCAN thread but I have run into an issue.

I have the extended license running on windows computer (suggested in the post $80 one) and running on the OBDlink MX. Running 2.3.8 beta software. Everything connects without an issue but it seems like I am missing quite a few modules. I have a super crew with 802a accessories and I only have 4 modules that show up. APIM, DCDC, PAM, and BdyCM.

To do the auto fold mirrors I need access to DDM and PDM which I do not have access to.

When I follow the video I see that it has a lot more modules that show up, which I should have. What setting am I missing. Thanks for the help

I have same issue. Unfortunately I don't see where anyone answered your question

bjinc

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Post a screenshot of what you mean?

Redleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the first thing before you do that is do the mirrors you have have the motors in them to fold the mirrors? You can't add the folding mirrors if the mirrors don't have the ability to auto fold.

freddyfcs

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just did this on my truck this weekend..now if I have the proper adapter ,which I think u do,when u plug it in it first u gotta switch the adapter so it can read your Ecu on ms mode and hs mode..The forscan app should prompt you for it..
Don’t remember the exactly msg but it says after t reads the first 4 modules to hit the switch on the adapter so it can read the other modules

Redleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so quick question, if the 802 package has the folding mirrors, why would they not activate them? Or is that part of a different package?

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah the standard automotive mystery hole...gotcha!

Honestly it probably has more to do with fmc using the same hardware across a wide variety of vehicles for cost savings but only Activating certain features on higher end vehicle to give customers a sense that their money went somewhere...