Forscan Gen2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I bought the module and got the license.
It's crazy what can be done! Super simple just follow online instructions. Well worth the $80 for the module off amazon!

I Disabled the fake engine noise, double honk, and seat belt minders! (Local dealer told me they couldn't disable the engine noise as ford would not support thier request.)

Also added heat & cool seat icons to home screen & climate touch screen, numbers above gauges in cluster, auto-folding mirrors which is freaking awesome!

24q8zzk.jpg

33nkuc5.jpg

Last edited:

stephenlocke

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool. Is it easy to return to factory. What are the thoughts on warranty with this?
Also thanks for the link. Presume you only needed to buy that 1 part but you mention a license, was that extra and if so how much?

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Note this is for Android only. Apple users need not purchase.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool. Is it easy to return to factory. What are the thoughts on warranty with this?
Also thanks for the link. Presume you only needed to buy that 1 part but you mention a license, was that extra and if so how much?

Returning to factory is not an issue as you should make a back up of your factory file prior to making changes. As for warranty, I doubt they would spend the time or the resources to dive to deep into the control modules is something goes wrong. The engine and transmission is a different story and they will definitely look at those if you blow something up. Of course that's just my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I'm not seeing an alternative option on Amazon?

go to the previous link, at the bottom Amazon presents similar options. One of them is the (red) WiFi version of the tool that is IOS compatible.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OCYXTYY/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

hopefully that goes through. I will point out however that there are a LOT of folks complaining of troublesome connection issues with IOS devices. Caveat emptor ya’ll.