Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an update from the dealer that my baby is due in between tomorrow the 7th and the 11th. Therefore, is there anyone near upstate NY that can help me customize my new truck with this Forscan stuff? I apologize, but this is my first Raptor and first Ford since over 20 years ago. Therefore, any help is MUCH appreciated.

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will this work on the Raptor with 802A / Tec packages? If so what do I need to do?

Doing this should allow it (press the Active Park Assist button a few times to get to the Perpendicular Park Screen)
PAM 736-04-01 x2xx xxxx - Perpendicular Park enabled

Note: this feature is meant for smaller vehicles and is far from perfect on an F150 so use at your own risk.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doing this should allow it (press the Active Park Assist button a few times to get to the Perpendicular Park Screen)
PAM 736-04-01 x2xx xxxx - Perpendicular Park enabled

Note: this feature is meant for smaller vehicles and is far from perfect on an F150 so use at your own risk.

I thought the quarter panel sensors were required for the active part assist? The standard 802a does not have these sensors to my knowledge.
Thanks
Tone

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the quarter panel sensors were required for the active part assist? The standard 802a does not have these sensors to my knowledge.
Thanks
Tone

Yes, the front active park sensors/active park assist button are required, I don't know what the 802A w/tech package has so I was answering the question assuming his truck already had APA.

Jhyda

Reaction score
I've got a 2018 802 SCAB Raptor and i want the marker lights to stay on all the time. Is this possible and if so what settings do I need to change in forscan?