Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I found this setting. Turned off interior sensors and also disabled "ask on exit"

Thanks for the tip!

So funny to keep discovering new options and features on this truck. The other day I found that I have adjustable pedals for the first time! lol. I was like "hey what does this button do? damn it moves the pedals!"

OK I am sorry to report that this setting resets every time the vehicle is turned off.

I'm going to do just what Liv suggested - tape up the interior sensors.

Rapterzz

Reaction score
OK I am sorry to report that this setting resets every time the vehicle is turned off.

I'm going to do just what Liv suggested - tape up the interior sensors.

Mine does not you have to do it thru the settings

Grizlbits

Reaction score
Is it possible through Forscan to have the heated seats or heated steering wheel come back on after restarting the vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a bunch of the common changes to my truck and it all works great. I'm bringing this post back up because I never saw a response on this one. I would like the seats (and wheel) to start back with the last command. I always forget to turn on the seats until halfway home. My 2017 Explorer does this just fine, the Raptor not so much.

Anyone find out how to get the seats to come back on to the last setting?

Thanks

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a bunch of the common changes to my truck and it all works great. I'm bringing this post back up because I never saw a response on this one. I would like the seats (and wheel) to start back with the last command. I always forget to turn on the seats until halfway home. My 2017 Explorer does this just fine, the Raptor not so much.

Anyone find out how to get the seats to come back on to the last setting?

Thanks

If you remote start the vehicle, I believe the heated/cooled seats will go back to previous setting. I saw an option in advanced settings that said so. In fact, it also asked if you wanted them to go back to previous setting or to "Auto" as in, it determines where to set them based on ambient/exterior temps.

halogrinder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddies 2011 EB was over at the shop and I tried to do some coding on it- it didn't respond to really, anything. Bambi mode, sync changes- nothing. seemed wierd.

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddies 2011 EB was over at the shop and I tried to do some coding on it- it didn't respond to really, anything. Bambi mode, sync changes- nothing. seemed wierd.

The modules & addresses on previous generation trucks are very different and you shouldn't try any listed FORScan changes for the '15-'17s on it. Most of what the 2015-2017s can do, the prior years can't.

If you do want to try some things for his '11 then use values listed on this spreadsheet which should cover that generation:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...vHJXZPBfqJs94JIf45c7X2zgg/edit#gid=1329872825

hmgt3

Reaction score
Just parking lights as DRL. If you want both low beams & parking lights as DRL just make this change:
726-26-02x1xxxxxxxxxx

For only parking lights as DRL just do the following (I edited my other post):
726-26-02x1xxxxxxxxxx
726-50-01017F
Hi. Will this turn on the rear lights on too? Or just the fronts?

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk