Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mark - I made a cheat sheet for the stuff I am going to do on my truck if you want to PM me with your email I can send it to you. It's not everything but all the stuff I will do to my truck.

Haven't seen a value to make just the Amber Parking Lights always on but would sure be interested.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a way to allow Program the 360 Camera to work at any speed as well as the side mirror spot lights?

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So far all I found on the mirror spot lights is to jump a wire on the module under the steering wheel.

I'll have to look into that... a youtube video on this would be sweet.

In a former life I was a cop so the thought of alley lights on my truck has me thinking lol.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enable parking lights with DRL
BCM
726-26-02 from 0000 xxxx xxxx to 0100 xxxx xxxx

I believe folks are asking about parking lights without the headlight for DRL (without having to do it manually with the knob of course).

I don't believe this has been found yet.

Khilborn

Reaction score
The "Lincoln" style folding mirrors is the better option imo. They stay folded in till you open the door first, no matter how much you open or close.

For the global windows, it's actually only the front windows on ours. So if those are working, then you got it. It can also be a little tricky with the button order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can this be done on the 2014 Raptor?

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Do you need the standard or Extended License to do all this stuff?