Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mac_attack

Reaction score
Yes, he's talking about something like this. Not sure if you could even get it to work with a USB style module. You need to be able to access HS-CAN and MS-CAN.

Much easier to just get one already done like I posted earlier for about the same price.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, he's talking about something like this. Not sure if you could even get it to work with a USB style module. You need to be able to access HS-CAN and MS-CAN.

Much easier to just get one already done like I posted earlier for about the same price.

I did it to the USB one I have just add a DPDT switch on the lines from the HS-CAN output to the HS-CAN pins on the plug and to the vendor bus pins (where ms-can is) so you can switch the elm between being connected to the HS-CAN and the MS-CAN busses.

ZL99fPC.jpg

dmercer3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

thanks man, I just wish I didnt already order the one needing the switch, o well. Thankfully its amazon prime. Second return and ill buy the one you used.

mac_attack

Reaction score
I hear ya. You might try to add the switch like t_j was able to or it might be more hassle than you want. That's good info t_j.

Alternatively, if anyone in the east Texas area would like to borrow mine they are welcome to.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I enabled Daytime Lights option & Lane Keeping System present in Settings It does not appear to turn the lights on. The IPC "E" value was already present. Any suggestions? I am in the US.
BCM 726-16-02 0101 0101 0049
BCM 726-21-01 xxxx xxxx x1xx
BCM 726-50-01 108E
IPC 720-02-01 xxEx xxxx xxxx