Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zemuron99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone posted that the OP's directions didn't work for their truck but it did when he did the following:

"I got it to work when I released the OK button between obtaining the "Accessory Mode" screen and starting the engine."

OK, I'll give that a try next time. Thanks.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the spreadsheet, common tab, to change to the GT boot animation, you enter this:

APIM: 7D0-01-02 0xxx xxxx xxxx
APIM: 7D0-02-01 xxxx xDxx xxxx
APIM: 7D0-03-01 xxxx x4xx xxxx

But under the APIM tab, it says only this:

APIM: 7D0-02-01 xxxx xDxx xxxx

----------------
First off, which is it?

Second, if I want the GT theme, but keep the Raptor animation, do I leave out the entry for 7D0-02-01? Just entering the 7D0-01 and 7D0-03 entries?

were you able to get the raptor logo with the GT theme?

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Can someone here tell me how to calibrate my adaptive cruise control module?

Last edited:

sp2pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bambi mode is typically to enable the fog lights (I know we don't have them) to be on without having to have your headlights on.

southof30A

Reaction score
2018 temperature guage readouts

The original Forscan spreadsheet I have did not list the coding changes to enable temperature display readouts for a 2018 Raptor equipped with trailer brake controller and turbos. Does anyone have the coding changes to enable this? I'm sorry that I may not have the most recent Forscan spreadsheet...

Also, is there a Forscan change to lengthen the time the truck keeps running with the doors locked? I would call this "summertime dog mode". Currently, I think that the rig shuts off at 15 minutes. Home Depot sometimes takes 20.

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone here tell me how to calibrate my adaptive cruise control module?
Go into the wrench icon in FORScan and look for C-CM calibrate cruise control (or wording similar to that)

Bambi mode is typically to enable the fog lights (I know we don't have them) to be on without having to have your headlights on.
Bambi mode is having the ability to do both fog lights and high beams at the same time (factory settings don't allow this).

The original Forscan spreadsheet I have did not list the coding changes to enable temperature display readouts for a 2018 Raptor equipped with trailer brake controller and turbos. Does anyone have the coding changes to enable this? I'm sorry that I may not have the most recent Forscan spreadsheet
IPC 720-07-01 xxxx xE5x xxxx

Anyone know where I can find the correct codes to disable the Tailgate button on the remote?
2018 802A Raptor here.
Thanks!

BCM 726-37-02 xxxx x0xx xxxx

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to messing with Forscan weekend and it is awesome! Followed the instructions and very straight forward. It took me longer to find and load the driver for the OBD to USB than to make changes. A lot simpler than I thought.

some of the changes I made:
-Auto Start/Stop Disable (finally, dont have to keep pushing the button)
-Double Horn Honk disable (this got really annoying esp late in the night)
-Driver & passenger seatbelt minder status off
-Engine temp & Transmission temp (i'm sure it will be nice to see once I hookup the trailer)
-Fake engine noise disable (so much more quiet in the cabin)
-Heated & Cooled Seat Icons AND Heated Steering Wheel on home & climate screen
-Secure Idle enable (already enabled)

Everything is working except I noticed one thing; each time I shut the truck off and turn back on the radio screen brings me back to the HOME screen vs keeping me at where I left off. ie i usually stay in AUDIO tab and when i restart the truck it opens in HOME screen. Did I do something wrong or is there a setting I need to change to keep on last screen? I was very careful to only touch the specified fields and nothing else.

Thanks.

Last edited: