Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TurboFredro

Reaction score
My screen stays on until after the engine is shutoff unless I open/shut the door but I've had the Lincoln autofold enabled for so long that I don't remember if it was like that before the mod or not.

If I’m driving, and park, and shut the truck off, it acts perfectly normal when I get out and shut the door. It’s when I reopen the door, that all the lights flip on, and the center screen gives its animation. If you close the door, the rest of the lights and the IPC shut off, but the backlighting on the screen and the LED ring around the USB’s stays lit, until I lock it.

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which setting change stops the steering wheel radio controls from advancing the music tracks?

Did several changes and now the forward and back arrows advancing or reversing songs doesn't work on the steering wheel.

ScottB

Reaction score
Let me know when you figure this out. Took my bumper off and trying to get rid of the errors.

Livinitup is a good source

Go to PAM module, 736-03-01, x7xx xxxx xx

I put an SVC bumper on mine and kept throwing the backup sensor code as well.

eclou

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the Secure Idle /Police/K9 tweak to immobilize/shift lock the tranny when the leaving the truck running without the keys so I can run short errands with my dog in the truck. I lock the truck with the A/C on. The truck seems to shut off the engine after about 20 minutes, but electronics are still on but A/C obviously is off. Is there a time limit on this and can I extend it - I don't want my dog getting hot bc the engine shut off. Thanks

Last edited:

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have adumb question and apologies if this has been asked before. Yes, yes I know there are no dumb questions only dumb people but hear me out will ya!

Can we play videos while in motion on the nav screen? I am assuming its a hard drive based nav system, correct? Can it play media files, and if so, how to enable this while in motion?

halogrinder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the Secure Idle /Police/K9 tweak to immobilize/shift lock the tranny when the leaving the truck running without the keys so I can run short errands with my dog in the truck. I lock the truck with the A/C on. The truck seems to shut off the engine after about 20 minutes, but electronics are still on but A/C obviously is off. Is there a time limit on this and can I extend it - I don't want my dog getting hot bc the engine shut off. Thanks

page over in the instrument cluster to advanced, and there is a tick mark to turn off auto-turn off. you have to do this every time.

2020is

Reaction score
Procedure Service interrupted

Started backing up modules last night and ran into issues after getting only about 3-4 modules saved as built. Have the ELM OBDII connection with the switch. Reading through this thread today it seems like there might be a problem that would require me to ignore the current profile and start a new one to rectify this issue. Attached a screenshot of errors.

I did make changes to the modules that I was able to back up the "AS BUILT" and eliminated the auto stop/start and double horn honk. Want to make some of the other changes as well.

Any advice based on screenshot? I think at some point in connecting or reconnecting that I must have ignored the HS/MS switch and possibly that is my trouble?

Attachments

• forscanerror.jpg
    forscanerror.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 66