FordPass quit working?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NDO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My FordPass app quit working a week or two ago and it’s got my stymied. It still shows my info correctly under Settings, but when I try to use any of the normal features (Vehicle Controls, etc.) it says “sorry, something’s not right. Please contact a FordPass Guide and we’ll get it sorted out”. The fun part is when I click on Guides I get stuck, no way to contact a guide and no luck finding a customer service phone number. Anybody got a phone number?

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get that message as well but the remote start functions work although they are very sluggish. Guides phone number is 800-336-0486 .

If you’re on IOS, they just released an updated version today so might as well try that first.

The current wait time to speak to a guide is like visiting urgent care. 7611bc828eee20abe75accb24d848a35.jpg

OP
OP
N

NDO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That fixed it...deleted and reloaded the app.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Yep I had the same problem only I just had to log out of the app and reopen it and it worked again.