GEN 2 Ford tracking info is total bs!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as most of you I have been tracking my 10/29 build. It was re-released on 12/17 and at ramp 59. I have a friend of mine who's truck was in a very similar status. LAST NIGHT she texted me and her truck showed up at the dealer. The dealer ran a update yesterday and it STILL SHOWED IT AT RAMP 59!!!!! We can put a man on the moon, but can't track where a vehicle is?????

73dd0b43b2e8f3a6dde0cdb8f15770f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ETA has gone from 12/19 to 12/11 to now 12/7. I'm now scrambling to fire sale my current ride, so I'll be super pissed if it doesn't show up next Saturday.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine still says it's at Ramp 59. I may take a ride to the dealer later on to see if it showed up last night or today. :hmmm2:

philomega15

Reaction score
I think it's all absolute nonsense and I'm getting angrier by the day. My truck has been released since 12/15 with no updates since - meanwhile all the other dealers in my area, all of which I called to place an order prior to placing at my current dealer and told me they couldn't take an order yet, have had at least one Raptor show up.
I legitimately need a truck - I work in rural areas with bad roads and the Hyundai Sonata I've been driving since we traded in my last truck to get my wife a new car a couple years ago isn't cutting it. Of course, now we're looking at production resuming and probably lots of those newly produced trucks showing up before ours.
It's getting hard to not just go buy something else. This thing had better be incredible - otherwise I'll never buy another Ford

whaler230

Reaction score
Mine was built 10/29 as well and has been since, supposedly released to transit last week. I am waiting for the magical appearance at the dealer to make me feel better. I texted my salesman Saturday and have not heard back but hoping for a miracle.

4BIRDDOGS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the opposite experience with tracking.
Ordered November 15 and dealer said it should be in the first week in January.
I called Ford performance for an update on December 10 .
They reported it was built December 5th (20 days from order to build).
Went to lot 59 on December 8
I called Ford performance on December 28 and they said it was in Roanoke Indiana.
Called again on December 30 and it had arrived at the rail yard in Missouri. (20 Miles from my dealer ).
Called my dealer and he said I should have it this week. Exactly what he said when I placed the order in November.
I am totally pleased with the professional response from Ford performance and the dealer.