Ford is stopping F150 production (temporarily)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickyricke

Reaction score
Yep my Raptor was built last week and is in transit to dealer but they built it without the carbon fiber package I ordered and didn’t bother letting me or dealership know that the parts where back ordered and have no idea when they will be available so not to slow production they built it the way they wanted instead of the way I ordered 70k to me is a lot I guess they do think it’s a big deal! Not to happy

Jasoncor

Reaction score
Yep my Raptor was built last week and is in transit to dealer but they built it without the carbon fiber package I ordered and didn’t bother letting me or dealership know that the parts where back ordered and have no idea when they will be available so not to slow production they built it the way they wanted instead of the way I ordered 70k to me is a lot I guess they do think it’s a big deal! Not to happy ��

Don’t accept it, I wouldn’t

ademarco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built last week of April and supposed to have carbon fiber. It is still in transit and not sure if it has all the options, but the window sticker online states it does. Also the price increased by $95 from original MSRP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I'm wondering if mine will have carbon fiber. It's also in transit to the dealer.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boeing has a rule that parts have at least 2 suppliers to keep airplanes rolling out the door no mater what.

They even require 2 assembly lines on new aircraft in different states to mitigate work stopages and political fools.

Rickyricke

Reaction score
Checked the window Sticker online or I would not have known until it got here! Now I got the orange honeycomb trim because I ordered the orange accent package with Carbon fiber !