Ford Service via Facebook

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjsan12

Reaction score
Have any of you heard from Ford Service via Facebook in the last couple of days when checking order status? I sent a message Friday & today checking status of my order and haven't received any response. Prior to this, they would answer in less than an hour.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, same here, msg them on Friday, but did get a response this morning.

OP
OP
S

sjsan12

Reaction score
They just now responded. Maybe they were all off Friday, lol.

Last edited:

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent a message Sunday and received a response about noon today, the rep was nice, but said they were slammed with requests and way behind.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm assuming they could reduce their load by simply offering better communication via a tracking app or status page on shipments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, the window stickers have those funky QR blocks for fuel economy, and brochures, it would be nice to include the latest tracking information, that way every individual looking at their window sticker could click refresh 20 times a day and get a live update. Simple database, and bam! Problem solved, once the vehicle hit the dealership it would simply show delivered for all the non-ordering customers clicking on QR code blocks.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent them one on friday and got a reply about 2 hours later, Time stamp: Fri 11:05am

They wont give me as much info as my dealer or Ford Performance can give me though when tracking it on the rail..

Are you guys asking more than once a week?