GEN 2 Ford Raptor vs King Ranch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The options on the king ranch are nearly identical to the 802a Raptor. Pretty sure the gaps on the Raptor with tech pkg are only parallel park assist and massaging seats.

You'd be surprised how luxurious a fully optioned Raptor really is......

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Ford builds approximately 700,000 F150's annually. Less than 20k will be Raptors.

I haven't driven the 2017 Raptor yet but I did just drive a 2017 Platinum 3.5EB. I am ordering the Raptor. The Platinum is nice but it just didn't feel right. I would be afraid to take it off road. I know the automatic running boards would be doomed. By the time I changed out what I didn't like I would easily exceed the Raptor price.

Dr. Hunter

Reaction score
You won't have a huge shock luxury wise going from a 7 series to a fully loaded raptor. Key being fully loaded.

It lacked some luxuries like heads up display, night vision, park assist, massaging seats compared to my s class coupe. I never really used those features in the s class though. I now have a Mclaren so the raptor is my luxury vehicle. I find it nicer then my wife's gle.