GEN 2 Ford Raptor Gen2 Wins Again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good plan but the only one "crying" and "being angry" is you.

Keep going, we're listening :rolleyes:

Ya know, I agree with this for the most part. However, this is starting to look like next level assholness. The likes FRF has yet to see lol. Look at some of these guys... drag race ********, exotic V6s, 5.4's are a joke, dudes are in a new "whoa baller" demographic etc.

At least we were ******** about cool shit back in the day. Shocks, fabricators, real offroad. For the most part, it was offroad enthusiasts and guys across the country getting into the culture. Now it's become a lot more of a status symbol type, look at me (what's a whoop?) go fast truck.

I think the biggest reason for what you're seeing is simply the high cost of ownership of the Gen2. Most of the trucks seem to be averaging $70K and with that comes a more garage queen, street ride focus and the shit that comes with it.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I think the biggest reason for what you're seeing is simply the high cost of ownership of the Gen2. Most of the trucks seem to be averaging $70K and with that comes a more garage queen, street ride focus and the shit that comes with it.

I think you're right, we all paid 40s and 50s for our Gen Juans back in the day, which seemed like a lot, but really isn't bad compared to 60-75k that people talk about paying on here for Jenny. Between that and the turbo motor it attracted a whole different crowd with a whole different world view and idea of how to use Raptors.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Eh most 13-14 guys paid 50-60k and then spent 10-20k on mods so having 70k+ into a Raptor is nothing new around here.. The gen2 brought the tuner **** bois and wanna be ********** that convinced themselves an F-150 is some sort of exotic. They are the ones that have taken things to the antifa/BLM level of stupid

OP
OP
W

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eh most 13-14 guys paid 50-60k and then spent 10-20k on mods so having 70k+ into a Raptor is nothing new around here.. The gen2 brought the tuner **** bois and wanna be ********** that convinced themselves an F-150 is some sort of exotic. They are the ones that have taken things to the antifa/BLM level of stupid

Ah, you don't get it Gilligan.

Buying a truck for 50-60 and spending 10-20 on mods is done by off roaders.

Buying a truck for 70 and spending a few thou is done by people who buy $70K trucks who want to keep them looking like a $70K truck.

There's a huge difference and that's why you see how many Gen2'ers are different than the Gen1'ers.

Why you're hating on the Gen2'ers is pretty obvious - you're bored, you're not a Gen2 owner and you're probably angry too. But you're ******** the bed and then complaining about it. A vicious cycle you and other haterz create and perpetuate. And you're chasing off Gen2'ers. :mwah1:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ah, you don't get it Gilligan.

Buying a truck for 50-60 and spending 10-20 on mods is done by off roaders.

Buying a truck for 70 and spending a few thou is done by people who buy $70K trucks who want to keep them looking like a $70K truck.

There's a huge difference and that's why you see how many Gen2'ers are different than the Gen1'ers.

Why you're hating on the Gen2'ers is pretty obvious - you're bored, you're not a Gen2 owner and you're probably angry too. But you're ******** the bed and then complaining about it. A vicious cycle you and other haterz create and perpetuate. And you're chasing off Gen2'ers. :mwah1:

Gen1 Mod path> Stock>mid perch/CAI/Exhaust/Tune>deavers/bump kit>3.0s/37s>Mid travel>Long Travel

Typical Gen2 mod path>Stock> 20+ inch wheels> LED bars> Turbo adapters/exhaust/CAI/ bumpers> rock lights

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you're right, we all paid 40s and 50s for our Gen Juans back in the day, which seemed like a lot, but really isn't bad compared to 60-75k that people talk about paying on here for Jenny. Between that and the turbo motor it attracted a whole different crowd with a whole different world view and idea of how to use Raptors.

LOL. Every G1 I know hasn’t seen a dirt road, let alone a trail. Don’t pretend this starbucks queen thing only started with the G2.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
LOL. Every G1 I know hasn’t seen a dirt road, let alone a trail. Don’t pretend this starbucks queen thing only started with the G2.

Cool! Random generalizations are fun! How many G1's do you "know"? Must be a lot of them.

also lets look back at what exactly I said:
Between that and the turbo motor it attracted a whole different crowd with a whole different world view and idea of how to use Raptors.

Nope no mention of starbucks, or even of being pavement princesses, mall crawlers, lot lizards, garage ****** or driveway *****. You seem to be the one that is upset here. I beat the shit out of my truck and know plenty of people who run as hard as anyone on this forum. Both G1 and G2, so this must be really more about you being butthurt about the Starbeezy Drivethreezy jokes dawg.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool! Random generalizations are fun! How many G1's do you "know"? Must be a lot of them.

also lets look back at what exactly I said:

Nope no mention of starbucks, or even of being pavement princesses, mall crawlers, lot lizards, garage ****** or driveway *****. You seem to be the one that is upset here. I beat the shit out of my truck and know plenty of people who run as hard as anyone on this forum. Both G1 and G2, so this must be really more about you being butthurt about the Starbeezy Drivethreezy jokes dawg.

I see 5 G1s every time I leave the house in my suburban paradise. Hardly a unique truck limited to off-road enthusiasts.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You Gen 1 guys are poor, stupid losers. Your shit is junk. Slow, outdated junk. You can't afford the new hotness, so all you can do is bash it. Get a life you whiny *******. Maybe you could pimp out your wife on the corner to raise money for a God machine. Only problem with that is you could never get a woman to start with. If you like the sound of the V8 so much, why don't you go **** the tailpipe? Tiny crappy shocks, wet noodle frame, rust everywhere, 1986 GM interior, plastic fenders. I don't see how you Gen 1 guys can possibly get by slumming around in such a ****** truck. You should probably just kill yourself and make the world a better place.

You Gen 2 guys really need to work on your insults. I can do better than you and I like my Gen 1.