Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.


Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]

Ford Raptor Gen2 Wins Again!


This is a discussion on Ford Raptor Gen2 Wins Again! within the Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
Originally Posted by WhatExit? The only point you're proving here is your ignorance. Well that and the fact that you're ...


User Tag List

Like Tree54Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2017, 04:52 PM   #21 (permalink)
 
Aaron's Avatar
5.4L O.G.



 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tucson,AZ
Age: 34
Posts: 12,194
Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by WhatExit? View Post
The only point you're proving here is your ignorance. Well that and the fact that you're angry.
Yeah, he mad.






__________________
#WHATAREJENNIFERS
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
 
bjinc's Avatar
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Yeah, he mad.
Man, you guys are amusing. I have only been on here for a couple of months and the gen 1 to gen 2 animosity is something to behold. I am reminded of an envious sibling with an older version of a toy: "I HOPE IT BREAKS!", "HAHA MINE IS BETTER", "YOURS SUCKS, YOURE SUCH A BABY".

Seriously, some of you guys are at frothing-at-the-mouth, irrational, Ford vs Chevy, YouTube commenter levels of salty. I get that the demographic that purchases the Gen 2 is probably going to be a bit different than the first gen because of pricing, but holy hell the envy really comes through here. I'm reminded of what I saw on the Dodge Viper forums when the later, higher-tech gens started coming out with their concomitant price increases. HURR DURR YOU HAVE TRACTION CONTROL, I BET IT GOES WELL WITH YOUR PURSE.

Really, what I'm trying to say is: settle down, peasants. Gen 2 > Gen 1. Also. I read somewhere Gen 1 owners were 2-3 standard deviations below the median in free testosterone levels and genital size.
bjinc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:21 PM   #23 (permalink)
 
Aaron's Avatar
5.4L O.G.



 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tucson,AZ
Age: 34
Posts: 12,194
Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by bjinc View Post
Man, you guys are amusing. I have only been on here for a couple of months and the gen 1 to gen 2 animosity is something to behold. I am reminded of an envious sibling with an older version of a toy: "I HOPE IT BREAKS!", "HAHA MINE IS BETTER", "YOURS SUCKS, YOURE SUCH A BABY".

Seriously, some of you guys are at frothing-at-the-mouth, irrational, Ford vs Chevy, YouTube commenter levels of salty. I get that the demographic that purchases the Gen 2 is probably going to be a bit different than the first gen because of pricing, but holy hell the envy really comes through here. I'm reminded of what I saw on the Dodge Viper forums when the later, higher-tech gens started coming out with their concomitant price increases. HURR DURR YOU HAVE TRACTION CONTROL, I BET IT GOES WELL WITH YOUR PURSE.

Really, what I'm trying to say is: settle down, peasants. Gen 2 > Gen 1. Also. I read somewhere Gen 1 owners were 2-3 standard deviations below the median in free testosterone levels and genital size.
Thanks for participating in the dialogue you denounced.
WhatExit? likes this.


__________________
#WHATAREJENNIFERS
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
 
Raptizzle's Avatar
FYT

 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 8,513
Mentioned: 208 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Default
So many of these new grade Gen 2 FRFers seriously make me want to sell my Gen 2.

Guy above will probably assume it's because I can't keep up with the payments. Peasant lyfe.


__________________
Gen 2 Raptor Equipped With:
SVC Offroad
KING Race Shocks
DEAVER Suspension
Raptizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:47 PM   #25 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Age: 38
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
You should sell your Gen 2 for a Gen 1 then cry on the Gen 2 forums about how the truck sucks as well as the Gen 2 owners. You're half way there already.

Mean while the Gen 2 folks well mind their own on the Gen 2 forums... Or what some people call... "Being angry"
jabroni619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:48 PM   #26 (permalink)
 
Aaron's Avatar
5.4L O.G.



 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tucson,AZ
Age: 34
Posts: 12,194
Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by jabroni619 View Post
You should sell your Gen 2 for a Gen 1 then cry on the Gen 2 forums about how the truck sucks as well as the Gen 2 owners. You're half way there already.

Mean while the Gen 2 folks well mind their own on the Gen 2 forums... Or what some people call... "Being angry"
Damn, talking shit to one of the pioneers of the Gen1 and Gen2 aftermarket.

Mcnawsty likes this.


__________________
#WHATAREJENNIFERS
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Age: 38
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
I don't discriminate
jabroni619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
 
WhatExit?'s Avatar
FRF Addict

 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Southern Taxifornia
Posts: 1,288
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default
Originally Posted by Raptizzle View Post
So many of these new grade Gen 2 FRFers seriously make me want to sell my Gen 2.

Sorry/not sorry Rap. I'm calling BS.

The "new grade Gen 2 FRFers are no different than the Gen1 FRFers really. No, really.

Plenty of a-holes to go around. Not you and me of course since we've owned both Gen1 & Gen2 Raptors.

The Gen1'ers pretty much stay in their lane. They may crash into both guardrails but they typically don't go into Gen1's lane. Unlike the Gen1'ers - many of whom still have hard-ons for the Gen2'ers.


__________________
2017 Magnetic SuperCrew Cab 802a; Raptor Tech Pkg w/Adaptive Cruise; 17" Forged Aluminum (Beadlock) Wheels; 2nd Row Heated Seats; Moonroof; Tailgate Step; Exterior & Hood Graphics Pkgs (both removed); Carbon Fiber Pkg; Engine Block Heater. Added: new V1; BlendMount; XPEL Ultimate & Stealth Film; Tinted Front Windows; BedRug, Roll-N-Lock A-Series bed cover
WhatExit? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:11 PM   #29 (permalink)
 
Raptizzle's Avatar
FYT

 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 8,513
Mentioned: 208 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by jabroni619 View Post
You should sell your Gen 2 for a Gen 1 then cry on the Gen 2 forums about how the truck sucks as well as the Gen 2 owners. You're half way there already.

Mean while the Gen 2 folks well mind their own on the Gen 2 forums... Or what some people call... "Being angry"
Good plan but the only one "crying" and "being angry" is you.

Keep going, we're listening

Originally Posted by WhatExit? View Post
Sorry/not sorry Rap. I'm calling BS.

The "new grade Gen 2 FRFers are no different than the Gen1 FRFers really. No, really.

Plenty of a-holes to go around. Not you and me of course since we've owned both Gen1 & Gen2 Raptors.

The Gen1'ers pretty much stay in their lane. They may crash into both guardrails but they typically don't go into Gen1's lane. Unlike the Gen1'ers - many of whom still have hard-ons for the Gen2'ers.
Ya know, I agree with this for the most part. However, this is starting to look like next level assholness. The likes FRF has yet to see lol. Look at some of these guys... drag race bullshit, exotic V6s, 5.4's are a joke, dudes are in a new "whoa baller" demographic etc.

At least we were assholes about cool shit back in the day. Shocks, fabricators, real offroad. For the most part, it was offroad enthusiasts and guys across the country getting into the culture. Now it's become a lot more of a status symbol type, look at me (what's a whoop?) go fast truck.


__________________
Gen 2 Raptor Equipped With:
SVC Offroad
KING Race Shocks
DEAVER Suspension
Raptizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:49 AM   #30 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Age: 38
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by Raptizzle View Post
Good plan but the only one "crying" and "being angry" is you.

Keep going, we're listening
I found your Halloween costume

jabroni619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2017 M&R Ford Raptor Gen2 Dual 40" kit MandR Automotive Ford Raptor Lighting Forum [GEN 2] 60 08-19-2017 12:47 PM
GEN2 Ford Raptor Wraps JakobPorter Ford Raptor Exterior Forum [GEN 2] 0 06-28-2017 09:09 AM
Ford Raptor wins Pickuptrucks.com Ultimate 4x4 Shootout KaiserM715 Ford Articles, News and Media Reviews 51 07-12-2013 12:29 PM
Ford F-150 Raptor wins Off Road Truck of Texas MrGreen33 Ford Articles, News and Media Reviews 0 10-24-2012 01:13 AM



GM Truck Forum
Chevy Tahoe Forum
Dodge Ram Forum
Chevy Cobalt Forum
Chevy Tahoe Forum
FJ Cruiser Forum
Ford Truck Forum
88-98 GM Truck Forum
73-87 Gm Truck Forum
Ford Expedition Forum
Chevy Equinox Forum
Chevy Cruze Forum
Jeep Liberty Forum
Jeep Forum
Dodge Ram SRT10 Forum
Chrysler 200 Forum
Scion xD Forum
Scion xB Forum
Dodge Challenger Forum
SRT Forum
Nissan Titan Forum
Buick Enclave Forum
Land Rover Forum
Scion FR-S Forum
TRD Forum
Central US Mopars
Southeast Mopars
Cadillac CTS Forum
Oklahoma Dodge Ram Club
Softball Forum