GEN 2 Ford Raptor Gen2 Wins Again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bjinc

Reaction score
Yeah, he mad.

Man, you guys are amusing. I have only been on here for a couple of months and the gen 1 to gen 2 animosity is something to behold. I am reminded of an envious sibling with an older version of a toy: "I HOPE IT BREAKS!", "HAHA MINE IS BETTER", "YOURS SUCKS, YOURE SUCH A BABY".

Seriously, some of you guys are at frothing-at-the-mouth, irrational, Ford vs Chevy, YouTube commenter levels of salty. I get that the demographic that purchases the Gen 2 is probably going to be a bit different than the first gen because of pricing, but holy hell the envy really comes through here. I'm reminded of what I saw on the Dodge Viper forums when the later, higher-tech gens started coming out with their concomitant price increases. HURR DURR YOU HAVE TRACTION CONTROL, I BET IT GOES WELL WITH YOUR PURSE.

Really, what I'm trying to say is: settle down, peasants. Gen 2 > Gen 1. Also. I read somewhere Gen 1 owners were 2-3 standard deviations below the median in free testosterone levels and genital size.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Man, you guys are amusing. I have only been on here for a couple of months and the gen 1 to gen 2 animosity is something to behold. I am reminded of an envious sibling with an older version of a toy: "I HOPE IT BREAKS!", "HAHA MINE IS BETTER", "YOURS SUCKS, YOURE SUCH A BABY".

Seriously, some of you guys are at frothing-at-the-mouth, irrational, Ford vs Chevy, YouTube commenter levels of salty. I get that the demographic that purchases the Gen 2 is probably going to be a bit different than the first gen because of pricing, but holy hell the envy really comes through here. I'm reminded of what I saw on the Dodge Viper forums when the later, higher-tech gens started coming out with their concomitant price increases. HURR DURR YOU HAVE TRACTION CONTROL, I BET IT GOES WELL WITH YOUR PURSE.

Really, what I'm trying to say is: settle down, peasants. Gen 2 > Gen 1. Also. I read somewhere Gen 1 owners were 2-3 standard deviations below the median in free testosterone levels and genital size.

Thanks for participating in the dialogue you denounced.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should sell your Gen 2 for a Gen 1 then cry on the Gen 2 forums about how the truck sucks as well as the Gen 2 owners. You're half way there already.

Mean while the Gen 2 folks well mind their own on the Gen 2 forums... Or what some people call... "Being angry"

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You should sell your Gen 2 for a Gen 1 then cry on the Gen 2 forums about how the truck sucks as well as the Gen 2 owners. You're half way there already.

Mean while the Gen 2 folks well mind their own on the Gen 2 forums... Or what some people call... "Being angry"

Damn, talking shit to one of the pioneers of the Gen1 and Gen2 aftermarket.

tenor.gif

OP
OP
W

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So many of these new grade Gen 2 FRFers seriously make me want to sell my Gen 2.

Sorry/not sorry Rap. I'm calling BS.

The "new grade Gen 2 FRFers are no different than the Gen1 FRFers really. No, really.

Plenty of a-holes to go around. Not you and me of course since we've owned both Gen1 & Gen2 Raptors. :mwah1:

The Gen1'ers pretty much stay in their lane. They may crash into both guardrails but they typically don't go into Gen1's lane. Unlike the Gen1'ers - many of whom still have hard-ons for the Gen2'ers.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good plan but the only one "crying" and "being angry" is you.

Keep going, we're listening :rolleyes:

Sorry/not sorry Rap. I'm calling BS.

The "new grade Gen 2 FRFers are no different than the Gen1 FRFers really. No, really.

Plenty of a-holes to go around. Not you and me of course since we've owned both Gen1 & Gen2 Raptors. :mwah1:

The Gen1'ers pretty much stay in their lane. They may crash into both guardrails but they typically don't go into Gen1's lane. Unlike the Gen1'ers - many of whom still have hard-ons for the Gen2'ers.

Ya know, I agree with this for the most part. However, this is starting to look like next level assholness. The likes FRF has yet to see lol. Look at some of these guys... drag race ********, exotic V6s, 5.4's are a joke, dudes are in a new "whoa baller" demographic etc.

At least we were ******** about cool shit back in the day. Shocks, fabricators, real offroad. For the most part, it was offroad enthusiasts and guys across the country getting into the culture. Now it's become a lot more of a status symbol type, look at me (what's a whoop?) go fast truck.