Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]

Ford Raptor Gen2 Wins Again!

This is a discussion on Ford Raptor Gen2 Wins Again! within the Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
Originally Posted by WhatExit? The only point you're proving here is your ignorance. Well that and the fact that you're ...

User Tag List

Like Tree54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2017, 04:52 PM   #21 (permalink)

5.4L O.G.

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by WhatExit? View Post
The only point you're proving here is your ignorance. Well that and the fact that you're angry.
Yeah, he mad.

Old 10-12-2017, 05:56 PM   #22 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Yeah, he mad.
Man, you guys are amusing. I have only been on here for a couple of months and the gen 1 to gen 2 animosity is something to behold. I am reminded of an envious sibling with an older version of a toy: "I HOPE IT BREAKS!", "HAHA MINE IS BETTER", "YOURS SUCKS, YOURE SUCH A BABY".

Seriously, some of you guys are at frothing-at-the-mouth, irrational, Ford vs Chevy, YouTube commenter levels of salty. I get that the demographic that purchases the Gen 2 is probably going to be a bit different than the first gen because of pricing, but holy hell the envy really comes through here. I'm reminded of what I saw on the Dodge Viper forums when the later, higher-tech gens started coming out with their concomitant price increases. HURR DURR YOU HAVE TRACTION CONTROL, I BET IT GOES WELL WITH YOUR PURSE.

Really, what I'm trying to say is: settle down, peasants. Gen 2 > Gen 1. Also. I read somewhere Gen 1 owners were 2-3 standard deviations below the median in free testosterone levels and genital size.
bjinc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:21 PM   #23 (permalink)

5.4L O.G.

Originally Posted by bjinc View Post
Man, you guys are amusing. I have only been on here for a couple of months and the gen 1 to gen 2 animosity is something to behold. I am reminded of an envious sibling with an older version of a toy: "I HOPE IT BREAKS!", "HAHA MINE IS BETTER", "YOURS SUCKS, YOURE SUCH A BABY".

Seriously, some of you guys are at frothing-at-the-mouth, irrational, Ford vs Chevy, YouTube commenter levels of salty. I get that the demographic that purchases the Gen 2 is probably going to be a bit different than the first gen because of pricing, but holy hell the envy really comes through here. I'm reminded of what I saw on the Dodge Viper forums when the later, higher-tech gens started coming out with their concomitant price increases. HURR DURR YOU HAVE TRACTION CONTROL, I BET IT GOES WELL WITH YOUR PURSE.

Really, what I'm trying to say is: settle down, peasants. Gen 2 > Gen 1. Also. I read somewhere Gen 1 owners were 2-3 standard deviations below the median in free testosterone levels and genital size.
Thanks for participating in the dialogue you denounced.
WhatExit? likes this.

Old 10-12-2017, 07:06 PM   #24 (permalink)

FYT

Mentioned: 208 Post(s)

So many of these new grade Gen 2 FRFers seriously make me want to sell my Gen 2.

Guy above will probably assume it's because I can't keep up with the payments. Peasant lyfe.

DEAVER Suspension
Raptizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:47 PM   #25 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

You should sell your Gen 2 for a Gen 1 then cry on the Gen 2 forums about how the truck sucks as well as the Gen 2 owners. You're half way there already.

Mean while the Gen 2 folks well mind their own on the Gen 2 forums... Or what some people call... "Being angry"
jabroni619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:48 PM   #26 (permalink)

5.4L O.G.

Originally Posted by jabroni619 View Post
You should sell your Gen 2 for a Gen 1 then cry on the Gen 2 forums about how the truck sucks as well as the Gen 2 owners. You're half way there already.

Mean while the Gen 2 folks well mind their own on the Gen 2 forums... Or what some people call... "Being angry"
Damn, talking shit to one of the pioneers of the Gen1 and Gen2 aftermarket.

Mcnawsty likes this.

Old 10-12-2017, 07:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
Full Access Member

I don't discriminate
Old 10-12-2017, 07:58 PM   #28 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by Raptizzle View Post
So many of these new grade Gen 2 FRFers seriously make me want to sell my Gen 2.

Sorry/not sorry Rap. I'm calling BS.

The "new grade Gen 2 FRFers are no different than the Gen1 FRFers really. No, really.

Plenty of a-holes to go around. Not you and me of course since we've owned both Gen1 & Gen2 Raptors.

The Gen1'ers pretty much stay in their lane. They may crash into both guardrails but they typically don't go into Gen1's lane. Unlike the Gen1'ers - many of whom still have hard-ons for the Gen2'ers.

2017 Magnetic SuperCrew Cab 802a; Raptor Tech Pkg w/Adaptive Cruise; 17" Forged Aluminum (Beadlock) Wheels; 2nd Row Heated Seats; Moonroof; Tailgate Step; Exterior & Hood Graphics Pkgs (both removed); Carbon Fiber Pkg; Engine Block Heater. Added: new V1; BlendMount; XPEL Ultimate & Stealth Film; Tinted Front Windows; BedRug, Roll-N-Lock A-Series bed cover
WhatExit? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:11 PM   #29 (permalink)

FYT

Mentioned: 208 Post(s)

Originally Posted by jabroni619 View Post

Good plan but the only one "crying" and "being angry" is you.

Keep going, we're listening

Originally Posted by WhatExit? View Post
Sorry/not sorry Rap. I'm calling BS.

The "new grade Gen 2 FRFers are no different than the Gen1 FRFers really. No, really.

Plenty of a-holes to go around. Not you and me of course since we've owned both Gen1 & Gen2 Raptors.

The Gen1'ers pretty much stay in their lane. They may crash into both guardrails but they typically don't go into Gen1's lane. Unlike the Gen1'ers - many of whom still have hard-ons for the Gen2'ers.
Ya know, I agree with this for the most part. However, this is starting to look like next level assholness. The likes FRF has yet to see lol. Look at some of these guys... drag race bullshit, exotic V6s, 5.4's are a joke, dudes are in a new "whoa baller" demographic etc.

At least we were assholes about cool shit back in the day. Shocks, fabricators, real offroad. For the most part, it was offroad enthusiasts and guys across the country getting into the culture. Now it's become a lot more of a status symbol type, look at me (what's a whoop?) go fast truck.

DEAVER Suspension
Raptizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:49 AM   #30 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Raptizzle View Post
Good plan but the only one "crying" and "being angry" is you.

Keep going, we're listening
I found your Halloween costume