GEN 2 Ford Raptor Gen2 Wins Again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow....You're literally too stupid to insult.

Is that all it took to get under your skin? I didn't even bring up the fact that everyone knows to avoid 5.4 Raptors like the plague.

I'll bet the minivan tested can probably outrun you.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Is that all it took to get under your skin? I didn't even bring up the fact that everyone knows to avoid 5.4 Raptors like the plague.

You’ll never find a true Raptor owner that puts down the 5.4... just the street queen Starbucks basic ******* like you

...***

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’ll never find a true Raptor owner that puts down the 5.4... just the street queen Starbucks basic ******* like you

...***

A "true" Raptor owner? lol. Is that a pair of 1st gen guys that hang out in the 2nd gen forum, green with envy?

And yes, I do enjoy me some Nitro Cold Brew with sweet cream.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

Nope you're not under my skin. I was merely commenting on your ignorance. There's a difference.

Definitely avoid 5.4 Raptors...they aren't reliable at all...my 161k miles with plenty off-road and no major problems proves they're shit.

Also avoid using standard Jenny talking points like "faster than" "you can't afford it" "you're jealous" It makes you look silly. Just like thinking that only Gen1s can bend frames does.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope you're not under my skin. I was merely commenting on your ignorance. There's a difference.

Definitely avoid 5.4 Raptors...they aren't reliable at all...my 161k miles with plenty off-road and no major problems proves they're shit.

Also avoid using standard Jenny talking points like "faster than" "you can't afford it" "you're jealous" It makes you look silly. Just like thinking that only Gen1s can bend frames does.

Anyone can bend a frame sure enough. But you do it so efforlessly with a power plant that can hardly get out of it's own way.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
websters definition - Jabroni- Jabroni is wrestling slang for being scripted to lose the match....

like the script says,,, YOU LOSE.... 5.4 is the original. would you like me to ******** some more sweet cream for your brew.?.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2018 and it only brakes when on adaptive cruise control I've seen so far. Meaning if cruise is set and the car in front me hits the brakes it does stop. Not sure if this helps I'm just saying