Ford Performance Letter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeH

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else received this awesome letter from Ford Performance? Im going Oct. 1st-2nd.

Attachments

• Ford Performance.jpg
    Ford Performance.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 215

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, got mine too!
I'd like to schedule it at some point when I could ride my GSAdv. down and make a bit of a holiday out of it!

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend can come to the dinner the night before but no go on the Raptor experience. Can't even pay for one.

Which is dumb and the only reason I probably won't go. I do wheeling up here with friends already, and don't see the point of flying out to Utah to go wheeling by myself with a stranger. FP should let you bring a guest.

OP
OP
M

MikeH

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, got mine too!
I'd like to schedule it at some point when I could ride my GSAdv. down and make a bit of a holiday out of it!

Better hurry, almost all the spots are filled up.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Ya, theres a thread all about it. I went back in may, it was incredible!

Awesome, I'm super excited now. I can't wait.

Predator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which is dumb and the only reason I probably won't go. I do wheeling up here with friends already, and don't see the point of flying out to Utah to go wheeling by myself with a stranger. FP should let you bring a guest.

Agreed. It's total BS. I've been on several experience events with a variety of manufacturers (everything from Dodge SRT to Lambo) and every event allows for you to at least pay for a guest.

Hey Ford, if we are offering to pay for a guest to join AND all of your Raptor Assault vehicles are SCREWS why can't a single guest join? Makes absolutely no damn sense. Two drivers rotating, and their guests in the back sounds like a great time for everyone.