Ford pass issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's anyone else having issues getting there ford pass setup?

When i hit activate i get an error message saying something is wrong with the number 401 at the end.

The chat feature has been useless. I've chatted with like 4 different people today about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This happened to me when I first got my truck in February. It was an error on fordpass end. It took about a week and a half to come back up. It only affects certain areas of the country at a time which is weird.

BlitzKrieg71

Reaction score
I have the same issue. I called the support number and was on the phone about an hour with someone who should not have been on front line support. I attempted with my iPhone 6, iPad Air, & a few other devices (droid) before calling. All devices were up to date on the OS & application. All of the steps they asked me to follow were ones that I had already taken, but I did what was asked with the same result. The agent took my phone number saying that Ford would be calling me back within 5 days... 3 days since that call, and I am betting that no one calls.... Talk about a terrible experience with the most costly platform I have ever purchased. I am curious if this is an issue with all or is this a recent problem?

Is there anyone from @FordService monitoring this forum?

Last edited:
OP
OP
mwright4679

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i took road trip this weekend from Syracuse to harrisburg pa. On the way i tried to activate my ford pass and it worked! Im all setup now