Ford Introduces 2017 Raptor SuperCrewto China

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford Introduces 2017 Raptor SuperCrew to China

Ford Press Release ----> FEARLESS, FEROCIOUS AND FUN: FORD INTRODUCES F-150 RAPTOR SUPERCREW TO CHINA

BEIJING, April 22, 2016 – Ford, America’s truck leader, announces today that the all-new F-150 Raptor SuperCrew – the high-performance off-road pickup unmatched by any other auto manufacturer – will be available in China in 2017, delivering a new level of capability to China’s off-road enthusiasts.

“F-150 Raptor represents the very best of what Ford can accomplish with its world-class engineering and design teams, and its long history of building tough, capable and versatile trucks,” said Jamal Hameedi, global chief program engineer, Ford Performance. “We are thrilled to offer our customers in China the chance to experience new levels of off-road performance with the all-new F-150 Raptor.”

Raptor02_FINAL.jpg

Raptor03_FINAL.jpg

Raptor01_FINAL.jpg

Last edited:

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like that rear bumper with the integrated lights. I wish that were an option here.

no1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is good news for European buyers too. I hope that they would launch it here too, it would drop price too i think. Gen1 was 86k€ here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter