Foot heater vents...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my experience, every Ford I have ever owned did a pisspoor job at warming up your feet, except my 71 Mustangs.

Was hoping the new Raptor would improve on this part of ergonomics but it appears no dice.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes on a cold start, my feet don't warm up on a 30 minute drive (Detroit winter).

I do find that when it's garages or if I start it early with the remote, I'm good.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes on a cold start, my feet don't warm up on a 30 minute drive (Detroit winter).

I do find that when it's garages or if I start it early with the remote, I'm good.

Proof that people are not meant to inhabit that part of the country (says the cold-hating Texan)

iumbastu

Reaction score

I keep my boots next to the heat vent in our mudroom. Lace them up in the morning and they are always nice and warm. They don't cool down in the warm cab over the 30 minute drive to work here in snowy MA. This won't fix the floor heat in the Raptor, but perhaps you can start out with boots that are warm when you get in the cab!