Folks with trucks... moonroof headroom info?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vr4henry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I can't seem to find anything comparing with or without moonroof headroom in the vehicle specs.

To those of you that already have trucks can you give some quick stats on your height and how much headroom you have?

e.g 6'2 - double moonroof - 4" from head to roof contact

Any pics of moonroof above driver's seat would be helpful too -- I'm not sure how close the sides encroach on the headspace.

Thanks!

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't have stats but the truck has plenty of headroom. My son is 6:1 and looks small in the cabin even with the moonroof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I can't seem to find anything comparing with or without moonroof headroom in the vehicle specs.

To those of you that already have trucks can you give some quick stats on your height and how much headroom you have?

e.g 6'2 - double moonroof - 4" from head to roof contact

Any pics of moonroof above driver's seat would be helpful too -- I'm not sure how close the sides encroach on the headspace.

Thanks!

Hi, if you have time go by a dealer and set in a 2017 F150 and see how you fit. Same cab, but Raptor seat are a little different.

fijidaniel

Reaction score
I'm 6'1" and haven't noticed. Also the seat moves vertically as well. For me it feels completely different depending on how seat is positioned. I haven't even paid attention to headroom

RRpilot

Reaction score
I'm 6'5" and was amazed at how much room there is. I even heard of a guy that is 6'8" and still has room.

JDog

Reaction score
6'7" and this thing still seems huge to me. No worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk