Flat tire on delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KRod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck was delivered last Friday with a flat, dealer is telling me they won't fix it because they don't know who is paying for it and they are not paying for it. WTF... who do I need to call? It's just sitting there and they won't do anything.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Short of buying a new tire I would just take care of it myself to get the vehicle in hand. Then promptly let the dealer know that I would never be doing business with them again, and to make sure I tell everyone I know how they treated a new delivery to a customer.

OP
OP
K

KRod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the truck thru military auto sales, not from that dealer... just was delivered to the closest dealer. And no, I paid under not over MSRP

sgsraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does it have a nail in it or it just needs air? like u0104940 said...fix that shit and move on and give the dealership the bird

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I got the truck thru military auto sales, not from that dealer... just was delivered to the closest dealer. And no, I paid under not over MSRP

That is simply no excuse for the dealer to behave this way, and it’s a cr@ppy way to treat the armed forces.

Start with the dealer service manager; always try to work it out on site first, it’s quickest for everyone. If you get resistance, ask him to call or participate in a call with Ford Customer Service -- R.F.N.

And - do not accept a (permanent solution) patch or plug - new tire, nothing short of it. These things cost as much as an F type Jag. so no, a repair of the tire is not acceptable.

Just... Wow.

Please. Name the dealer.