Fishing rod holder for Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tsunami1983

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully bought a fishing rod holder like the one in attached picture? I'm trying to find out if there is one available that will fit the 17 and 18 bed. I fish a lot in the ocean here in NJ, having rods sliding around in back has been a rough one.

Attachments

• pick-up_truck-rod-holder-ford-f150-1.jpg
    pick-up_truck-rod-holder-ford-f150-1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 230

Bulldog17

Reaction score
I use a bed divider. About half inch to tree quarters. It has a ratchet to expand divider to bed width. Then pick up rod holders that fit boat rails.West marine in Somers Point or Point tackle, used to be Brennan marine. I got four, you could get six on the bed divider...fish the same area as you...

Bulldog17

Reaction score
Google...pickup bed rod holder...the exact one on your pic is one of the results.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use this and have for 7 years, the issue I do have with it on the Raptor is the aluminum lip, I see the flex when mounting it, I used it for 7 years on my Titan, clamped it in and left it there the whole time, never an issue, including have 6 rods in there bouncing up and down the beach. I swapped the bracket that hooks on to the bed with a 12" piece of angle iron to get more hold and a lot less flex from the aluminum bed lip, works great. I dont leave it on the truck all the time now though...this is a Raptor after all. :)

s-l1600.jpg