first hi-cup/ problem?? dash board warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello first issue with my 2017 close to 5,000 miles; doing some "SPIRITED" driving coming home from work after stopping by home depot with 6 bags of drainage rocks in bed; turning left at a traffic light and gunning it I got alarm bells going off and dash and center screen warnings says "NO OIL PRESSURE" no place to pull over, immediately took foot off accelerator and coasted to a lower speed. It was a single lane road so eventually cars came up behind me so I gingerly gave some gas. RPM never went above 1000 speed 30ish. at each traffic light the start stop kicked in and each time the alarms went off. once I got to my home area drove very slowly home (did not want to call tow truck on a sunday). So car off popped hood and checked oil stick all good levels no leaks. Had truck off for a few minutes I started back up and NO alarms and oil pressure back up etc all. any one else experience this?? etc Maybe just a computer glitch?? maybe trac control kicked in to aggresive??

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps gunning it right after the start/stop turned engine on created a low oil pressure situation?

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some have had this issue already. If my memory is correct, there have been bad sensors. Its is here in the forum though, just have to dig for the topic.

OP
OP
r3run33

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks will try to research problem; a note have had no issue sense sunday so I really feel its a fluke or glitch