GEN 2 Financing your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwvdds02

Reaction score
Obviously I'm not looking for specifics...but did most of you guys put a chunk of change down on your Raptors? I was actually wondering if banks would finance a purchase above MSRP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes they will. i traded in a 14 with 5k equity and 2k down. alot of it has to do wit dti and can u easily afford the payments.

Last edited:

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
yes they will. i traded in a 14 with 5k equity and 2k down. alot of it has to do wit dti and can u easily afford the payments.

Before people ask DTI means debt to income ratio.... no OP I didn't put a ton down

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put about $37k down to make my total payment $500 a month. 4% which a mentioned in another thread I feel like maybe normal but nothing worth bragging about. I paid MSRP but they will finance over MSRP assuming you have good credit and can prove you can afford it.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before people ask DTI means debt to income ratio.... no OP I didn't put a ton down

lol i assumed someone looking for financing would know about dti. however i did have to school my buddy since he has never financed anything.

OP
OP
J

jwvdds02

Reaction score
Around 30k down to keep payments down a bit

Thanks guys. Makes perfect sense. The DTI and credit isn't an issue. I just didn't know if they would give you more than the MSRP.

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0 down here. Financed the whole thing

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol to be honest i don't know if the bank/credit union even knows they financed the markup. they seamed to stuck on us having duel addresses. my backup approval is .75 higher interest rate and from state farm. they didn't care about the markup. they just wanted to know the total financed minus gap.