FINALLY some Raptor competition... maybe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was really hoping they would build this but I doubt they will. I setup a google alert for Titan Warrior a year or so ago but nothing new pops up about it.

That's too bad. The Raptor needs some genuine competition.

Nick11

Reaction score
Why do people feel so threatened that Dodge may put out some competition for the raptor ?

The Power Wagon for example is a great truck, I definitely could excited about a power wagon which :

1) Was 500 lbs or so lighter

2) Had better suspension, ground clearance, departure angles.

3) Better tires

4) De-Tuned Hellcat Motor...

Doesn't have to be setup for jumps and Baja... most people who offroad their Raptors do more Muddin & Rock Crawling then Baja anyways....

I still wouldn't trade my Raptor for one, but I definitely would be excited that FCA is making one.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

nice packing tape.

Honestly the Demon has been a HUGE disappointment for me.

The Stock Hellcats already pushed the limits regarding how much HP/TQ is usable in a rear-drive vehicle. No matter how wide & sticky the tires are.

Real-World test results of the Demon puts it Barely above a hellcat in Roll & Dig races on the street.

My next sports car will be AWD or nothing... look at the new M5 .. BMW has the right idea...

beadblaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the new zr2 bison coming. It is coming with longer travel,high angle cv axles,cut out wheel wells and 35” big mud terrain tires. It is more of a overlanding truck and they are partnering with AEV. AEV built a truck for Gmail at SEMA and truck is suppose to closely resemble it. Should be a neat truck

Nick11

Reaction score
Check out the new zr2 bison coming. It is coming with longer travel,high angle cv axles,cut out wheel wells and 35” big mud terrain tires. It is more of a overlanding truck and they are partnering with AEV. AEV built a truck for Gmail at SEMA and truck is suppose to closely resemble it. Should be a neat truck

For sure the concept version of that truck looked awesome, and I heard the one going into production is almost identical to the concept.

Nothing even planned to be in the same league as the Raptor....

My fully loaded Raptor has all the Luxuries you would expect out of a $100k vehicle, can tow my camping trailer no problem, and is an excellent daily driver...

Which can also offroad with ZERO mods better then any other production truck PERIOD...

IMO its even better then the Power Wagon for rock crawling & mudding.

The Enthusiast vehicles that are really successful these days are all about excelling in their niche "off-roading" with very little to no compromises.

ourdoormjd

Reaction score
I drive a Raptor and a Kia Stinger, AWD GT2. Couldn't be happier. Kia really raised the bar with this car.

Why do people feel so threatened that Dodge may put out some competition for the raptor ?

The Power Wagon for example is a great truck, I definitely could excited about a power wagon which :

1) Was 500 lbs or so lighter

2) Had better suspension, ground clearance, departure angles.

3) Better tires

4) De-Tuned Hellcat Motor...

Doesn't have to be setup for jumps and Baja... most people who offroad their Raptors do more Muddin & Rock Crawling then Baja anyways....

I still wouldn't trade my Raptor for one, but I definitely would be excited that FCA is making one.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Honestly the Demon has been a HUGE disappointment for me.

The Stock Hellcats already pushed the limits regarding how much HP/TQ is usable in a rear-drive vehicle. No matter how wide & sticky the tires are.

Real-World test results of the Demon puts it Barely above a hellcat in Roll & Dig races on the street.

My next sports car will be AWD or nothing... look at the new M5 .. BMW has the right idea...