Finally my search is over! Right Place/Right Time in Dallas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VicSalinas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say my long tedious search is finally over, and I own a Raptor. After many years of drooling over these trucks the timing was finally right.. the stars aligned, Harambe smiled, and all that other juju crap fell into place. Most dealers in my area were offering 10K over MSRP, and some finally went down to 5K, but I figured a little patience would pay off. Anyways, I was lucky enough to be in the right place/right time and was able to locate a great deal. Officially joined the Raptor family on Wednesday, where I was offered one at MSRP in the DFW, Texas area. Ive been on this forum for months lurking around, it didn't surprise me that I knew more about the Raptor's features than the sales guy did ha! Traded in my 15 F150 and the difference is night and day! It's a whole different animal!

Raptor4_zpsnogabwza.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Raptor3_zpspdrdqcdk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

raptor_zpsoxnkcxnp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

raptor2_zpst3ofnue2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
VicSalinas

VicSalinas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks rohardi! pretty stoked. I'm sure ill start modding it soon enough, but for now its been great just driving the damn thing as it is

OP
OP
VicSalinas

VicSalinas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, congrats! Awesome to see another FRF member in the Metroplex!

Thanks dude, likewise! Ive only seen two Gen 2 Raptors driving around the metroplex. I know theres tons out there, but not sure where everyone is hiding haha

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That’s great. Some n00bs have come in here with “hey, I got my new truck and it’s great. no pics. No bueno.

I just saw my first -other- 2017 2 days ago - GW Parkway northbound just north of Mount Vernon; ruby red. looked sharp. Not as sharp as Lucille, but I’d drive it.

So, now you have the Raptor. what’s your first trip?

Mine was to the NRA HQ range ( so nothing unusual ) but I did have to bring a tape measure to see if the truck would fit into the garage. it did, by about 3 inches.