Finally arrived !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here in my part of the great white north raptors are finally showing up. They have the 17 version of my 14. Fully loaded ruby red. Msrp 88,920.00 I paid 59,500 for mine. Granted i got a great deal. Sales geek asks if i want it.... I said nope.... call me when youre willing to deal. I aint getting bent over. I dont expect to hear from him anytime soon.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in my part of the great white north raptors are finally showing up. They have the 17 version of my 14. Fully loaded ruby red. Msrp 88,920.00 I paid 59,500 for mine. Granted i got a great deal. Sales geek asks if i want it.... I said nope.... call me when youre willing to deal. I aint getting bent over. I dont expect to hear from him anytime soon.

Is that Canada or Alaska...we're all kind of the Great White North

palma

Reaction score
88,000 canadian , thats msrp , no goofy mark up.

I ranted about this in my other thread. Right now, with our weak $ the raptor like all vehicles when converted to USD should be a solid deal. But no American is coming up here to buy the Raptor because it is just as much up here as it is down there. Wait for the $ to recover and the prices will be more sane or we can always cross the border and buy one.

I can't imagine Raptors flying off the shelves at these prices here especially since the biggest truck market in Canada had their back blown out. Now isn't the time to talk to dealers though let them suck up the desperate buyers...they'll come around soon enough.

How many did they still have for sale?

Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ranted about this in my other thread. Right now, with our weak $ the raptor like all vehicles when converted to USD should be a solid deal. But no American is coming up here to buy the Raptor because it is just as much up here as it is down there. Wait for the $ to recover and the prices will be more sane or we can always cross the border and buy one.

I can't imagine Raptors flying off the shelves at these prices here especially since the biggest truck market in Canada had their back blown out. Now isn't the time to talk to dealers though let them suck up the desperate buyers...they'll come around soon enough.

I think none, Jake17 bought them all.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score

yea i think the " ill just borrow it all crowd" are making a fool of themselves and taking the first deliveries. There is none sitting at the dealership except the ruby i mentioned. They say they have 38 coming and some are for stock. I think they will be sitting on some soon enough. The economy isnt what it was a year ago. If i have to keep driving my 14 , im ok with that.