Final dealer allocations for 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PSA Ford is supposed to notify all dealers by mid Feb of their final numbers for MY17 and, more importantly, the rough build timing for their remaining spots.

This means that if your dealer is still telling you they don't know when you'll be built, you should either press the issue or you don't have a real slot.

What I don't know - maybe Darin can answer - is if this means after mid Feb, all "real" slots get pulled by Ford so you can either get a priced DORA or independent confirm thru Ford Service

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh, interesting. Okay, let's see what happens over the next couple weeks. Thanks for the heads-up!

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PSA Ford is supposed to notify all dealers by mid Feb of their final numbers for MY17 and, more importantly, the rough build timing for their remaining spots.

This means that if your dealer is still telling you they don't know when you'll be built, you should either press the issue or you don't have a real slot.

What I don't know - maybe Darin can answer - is if this means after mid Feb, all "real" slots get pulled by Ford so you can either get a priced DORA or independent confirm thru Ford Service

awww man

I ordered 1-14-17

1-23-17 I emailed and asked and they said no DORA yet.

1-30-17 I emailed again and was told, "it is in order processing status right now"

:win: