The Fast Lane Truck - 2017 Raptor Drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doesnt sound too horrible....

Media doesnt get to drive it until December? Seems a little late as some guys might have their trucks before November now.

No kidding. Plus there was the guy who told me the media would have them by October, and yet here we are.

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

After this video, I really don't think it sounds terrible either.

OP
OP
M

mridahodan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought TFLs truck was a 2014 like mine and mine goes beyon 99 MPH. Seems kind of strange that 2014's would have different max speeds.

I'll have to look back through their vids and verify it is a 2014. Maybe it's a 2013.

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One the truck sounds pretty good, atleast to me. Two I find it weird that people will be getting trucks possibly as soon as November, and the Media wont get to drive it till December.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I found most interesting is that because of the lighter weight and higher power & torque the engineers had a couple "close calls". Meaning although it's easier to switch drive modes, it's also easier to kill yourself and your passengers on technical conditions at speed.

That motor is a beast and off road that could be a (life) limiting factor in the wrong hands.

The worst thing is being 100 miles out and someone wads up thier rig. Definite buzzkill.