Fair Dealers In Central Florida?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charles06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brother is thinking about getting his first Raptor, and I'm considering buying my second. Anyone here find a "fair" dealership in Central Florida area?

Thank you,

Charles

OP
OP
C

charles06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I'll check them out.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Every truck at Veteran's is over $80k, even the 2017. Am I missing something? Didn't think even a fully loaded example priced out that high.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from Ford of Clermont. I paid $76k on a truck that was $73.5k msrp - they didn't budge but gave me more on my trade. It worked out for me like I got it at msrp since I was upside down on my trade.

OP
OP
C

charles06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jason,

Thank you, but Avalanche is actually one of the colors we DON'T want. Are you taking orders at MSRP for 2018's, yet?

And Wizo, I've considered going out to Clermont as well. Sunstate Ford is right down the street from my office on Rt 50. They actually advertise a "discount" of adding $5,000. Look at their site. It's comical.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah - I dealt with it all. Greenway told me that I would have to pay them a handling fee to get one off another lot that was already marked up...crazy

I had a deal with another guy out of SC and had to convince my dealer to come up in price

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes - That was what convinced my local dealer to give me more for my trade. I had a buy order on my vehicle from the dealer in SC. I preferred to buy locally and see my truck in person vs. buying and waiting for it. That ended up being the reason that I pulled the trigger.

boss301

Reaction score
Tropical Ford has a 17 white on the lot. $10k over.... Ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

boss301

Reaction score
Gary Yeoman Ford just sold me a black one at MSRP! they have 2 more: a red and a blue one

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk