Etis updated after produced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Etis.ford.com updated for me once my truck was produced. I've attached a screenshot. Some interesting things on there..

update: screenshot won't show clear on here.

Attachments

• screencapture-etis-ford-vehicleSelection-do-1477014666696.jpg
    screencapture-etis-ford-vehicleSelection-do-1477014666696.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 548
OP
OP
A

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So who has the decoder for this information? Mine says "access to GOASIS (196)"

Yeah mine says that too. Didn't get a clear answer but I googled it and it appears to be a common thing on there and not something to be worried about.

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Progress. Mine is produced as of 10/19 accrding to Ford Service. But etis has only been updated w correct build date - no long list like that. Did you see the change about a week after your build date?

OP
OP
A

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Progress. Mine is produced as of 10/19 accrding to Ford Service. But etis has only been updated w correct build date - no long list like that. Did you see the change about a week after your build date?

This was the first time i've checked in a while but according to Etis it was built on the 14th so that would be it a bit under a week.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was the first time i've checked in a while but according to Etis it was built on the 14th so that would be it a bit under a week.

Similar. Ford and my dealer both say truck is built with ETA of end of month early November. This isn't real clear on etis and looks like build date Hasn't happened? 30.11? Unless there's some way to decipher that

Last edited:

Bigbo076

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Similar. Ford and my dealer both say truck is built with ETA of end of month early November. This isn't real clear on etis and looks like build date Hasn't happened? 30.11? Unless there's some way to decipher that

According to the Focus Forum the 30.11.0002 is a place holder and will not update until after build is complete. I have the same date and I'm not scheduled until Nov. 14th.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the Focus Forum the 30.11.0002 is a place holder and will not update until after build is complete. I have the same date and I'm not scheduled until Nov. 14th.

This am mine now says "no campaign message(s) found" and build date shows 30.11.0002.
I went ahead and emailed Service to double check things

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This am mine now says "no campaign message(s) found" and build date shows 30.11.0002.
I went ahead and emailed Service to double check things

When is your build date? My truck was supposed to have been built on 10/18 and I checked ETIS and didn't see any update until 10/20 when it showed that it was built 10/19. It still doesn't have the long list shown in the post above but I figure it will before it ships.