ETIS showing "Less Elect Locking Differential"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm hoping that it's a goof in the ETIS system, but it looks like full details for my truck (built 11MAR17) have been populated. One of the things that I noticed was, "Less Elect Locking Differential".

Will some of you who have received your trucks (and know for sure that you have the e-locker) please run your VINs through ETIS (https://www.etis.ford.com/) to see what comes up in this regard? Once the details for your truck are pulled up, you can just use the "Find" function in your web browser (usually pulled up by cntrl-F) to find the word Locking.

Since the e-locker is a standard feature for all Raptors, I'm hoping that it's just some inaccurate information in ETIS, but with some of the goofs that we've seen on some trucks (like the mismatched headlights, etc...), I'm not 100% confident that this is the case.

Thanks, folks.

Last edited:

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
So I'm hoping that it's a goof in the ETIS system, but it looks like full details for my truck (built 03MAR17) have been populated. One of the things that I noticed was, "Less Elect Locking Differential".

Will some of you who have received your trucks (and know for sure that you have the e-locker) please run your VINs through ETIS (https://www.etis.ford.com/) to see what comes up in this regard? Once the details for your truck are pulled up, you can just use the "Find" function in your web browser (usually pulled up by cntrl-F) to find the word Locking.

Since the e-locker is a standard feature for all Raptors, I'm hoping that it's just some inaccurate information in ETIS, but with some of the goofs that we've seen on some trucks (like this mismatched headlights, etc...), I'm not 100% confident that this is the case.

Thanks, folks.

Mine has a couple of goofy things with it. My guy said the etis system is a joke and don't pay attention to it... for example my truck was built and is on a train but my build date shows 7-6-2017 on etis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck on Etis shows less elect locker. But it does have the locker on the truck.

OP
OP
B

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Azholley, Dredlin; thanks, folks. I figured that it was likely something incorrect in ETIS, but wasn't sure. Seeing your feedback gives me more confidence that the truck is likely correct and the records wrong.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting on my Gen 2 order to be built. Dealer said build date was 3/28, however, when I put in the VIN into ETIS, it came back with "30.11.0002" which makes no sense? No window sticker yet.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Waiting on my Gen 2 order to be built. Dealer said build date was 3/28, however, when I put in the VIN into ETIS, it came back with "30.11.0002" which makes no sense? No window sticker yet.

Your build date will change about the week of build to a date but again don't pay attention to it cause it could be wrong on etis. As for a window sticker that usually shows up a week before build [emoji1303].

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score

30.11.0002 is just a holding place number. ETIS usually wont update till after your truck is built. Most of the time it will update 2 times. The first will have an actual build date and a short amount of info. The second will be what everyone calls the long list. It will show just about everything your truck has. Window sticker should show up about 7 days from your build day.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
30.11.0002 is just a holding place number. ETIS usually wont update till after your truck is built. Most of the time it will update 2 times. The first will have an actual build date and a short amount of info. The second will be what everyone calls the long list. It will show just about everything your truck has. Window sticker should show up about 7 days from your build day.

Thanks!

You know what's interesting. Truck was ordered by dealer as dealer stock on 2/28, subsequently assigned a vin and a build date of 3/28. As a black truck. I signed for it this past saturday and paid a deposit. Dealer switched it to silver for me on Monday because that's what I wanted. I chatted with the ford rep online today and they confirmed that vin number as ingot silver, so the change went through.

I didn't think you could change color after vin is assigned, especially so close to build date (3/28). But it seems to have happened, so yaay for me :)

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

You know what's interesting. Truck was ordered by dealer as dealer stock on 2/28, subsequently assigned a vin and a build date of 3/28. As a black truck. I signed for it this past saturday and paid a deposit. Dealer switched it to silver for me on Monday because that's what I wanted. I chatted with the ford rep online today and they confirmed that vin number as ingot silver, so the change went through.

I didn't think you could change color after vin is assigned, especially so close to build date (3/28). But it seems to have happened, so yaay for me :)

That has been debated here many times with different outcomes. Glad it worked out for you.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
ETIS showing "Less Elect Locking Differential"?

Thanks!

You shouldn't have said that lol now many users are gunna be depressed that's impressive tho!!