ETIS indicative of retrofit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those with early builds who've tracked ETIS and noticed the green/red box (often with "GOASIS (196) in red highlight"), it would be interesting to know if/when those trucks start to ship and whether or not the red/green status indicates the infamous "retrofit fix". In early to mid-November, my truck's status would alternate between red/green every few days - but has been consistently GREEN ("No Campaign Message(s) found") since late November. Maybe it's been "fixed"? My build date was the 21st of October.

I know it's speculation and there are those of you whose instant reaction is "it will get there when it gets there", or "don't try to figure it out", or claim without really knowing "there's no relationship" - for those folks, feel free to skip the thread.

For anyone else who tracks ETIS and wants to see if there's a pattern that may indicate when their truck may ship, please contribute.

Last edited:

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ehh?! Mine seems to keep flipping back from red to green, was green all last week and as of last night went back red again

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

And I'm back to green this am

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was built Oct 13th and on etis the box is green with no campaign messages found.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Ford Performance again today. I asked if they could tell me whether or not the retrofits were done. They couldn't.

Yesterday they said that none had shipped. I told them that I know they r arriving at dealers --- today they said he's seen a local delivery in Detroit. He wouldn't tell me where.

I'm at ramp 59. Last update in their system is Nov 9. I suspect mine is awaiting the retrofits.

I've seen a couple reports saying that retail orders will be prioritized --- what is meant by that? Aren't they all retail orders?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called Ford Performance again today. I asked if they could tell me whether or not the retrofits were done. They couldn't.

Yesterday they said that none had shipped. I told them that I know they r arriving at dealers --- today they said he's seen a local delivery in Detroit. He wouldn't tell me where.

I'm at ramp 59. Last update in their system is Nov 9. I suspect mine is awaiting the retrofits.

I've seen a couple reports saying that retail orders will be prioritized --- what is meant by that? Aren't they all retail orders?
It simply means that they will retrofit oldest builds first.