Estimated mileage if any at time of delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGONFLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how this works, how are the new Raptors delivered to the rail yard for shipping. Would it be car transporter direct from the factory to rail yard or short drive to rail yard via individual employed to do so.
Trying to get an idea on how many miles I might expect to see on my new Raptor once it arrives at the dealership. Would prefer it to be less than one mile but doubt that will be the case.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how this works, how are the new Raptors delivered to the rail yard for shipping. Would it be car transporter direct from the factory to rail yard or short drive to rail yard via individual employed to do so.
Trying to get an idea on how many miles I might expect to see on my new Raptor once it arrives at the dealership. Would prefer it to be less than one mile but doubt that will be the case.

13 miles on mine. I believe Ford does a test drive both on a "treadmill" and the road before releasing the vehicle for quality control purposes. Then there is probably miscellaneous miles involved with getting it to the train, transport truck, and dealership. Plus the dealer drives it to fillup the tank at a local gas station. It all probably adds up to a dozen miles.

It would be interesting to hear what other people's milage was at delivery and find the lowest.

Last edited:

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
Tryin' to get an idea on how many miles I might expect to see on my Raptor once it arrives at the dealership. Would prefer it to be less than 1 mile.
:lol:

Attachments

• Scan_20170711_edited.jpg
    Scan_20170711_edited.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
12 mile, some unlucky people have had their truck "selected" for QA testing though and got with 100+

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had a little over 40. Salesman picked it up at the rail and drove it back to dealership. That was most of the miles.