Engine Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like my Engine cover is missing something, isn't it supposed to say Ford Performance somewhere?

I saw a post about someone else getting the wrong cover, thought i may of gotten the wrong one as well.

i-xkQPQTr-XL.png

Bigbo076

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like my Engine cover is missing something, isn't it supposed to say Ford Performance somewhere?

I saw a post about someone else getting the wrong cover, thought i may of gotten the wrong one as well.

i-xkQPQTr-XL.png

Looks like you did...

D

Deleted member 12951

Awesome quality control there at Ford. Can't believe how Ford is rolling this out, seems half-assed. Good luck getting your dealer to replace it. They probably don't know any better and will give you that ******** stare when you show it to them.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually checked mine before leaving the dealer after hearing other FRF members not having the right one. Such a shame on a simple thing. It's like ford said, "ahhh, they won't notice".