Eco family

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockafella

Reaction score
Nice... I went from being a Chevy guy (drag racing, etc...) to a Ford owner and got bit by the bug.

First ford purchase was an SVT Raptor, supercharged, etc... I liked that supercharged SVT truck so much I had to pick up a Lightning as a daily driver. I later sold the lightning and picked up a Focus ST (switch from SVT to Ford Performance) and then I sold the gen 1 Raptor for a gen 2. So went from two supercharged SVT Trucks to two Ford Performance Ecoboosted vehicles. Kinda hard to still claim that I'm a chevy guy but; as you, we like what we like!

Also - I'm a Tar Heel born I'm a Tar Heel bred, and when I die I'm a Tar Heel dead:biggrin:

OP
OP
H

Heelfan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, went from Chevy to ford back to Chevy and now ford. Personally don’t see a return to Chevy in my future, though a new zl1 camaro is tempting me.

Lifelong Carolina fan, wife graduated from there, but now have a daughter at NC state. Divided house now.