Easy access and seat memory issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eclou

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 18 SCrew I have the easy access turned on so that the seat slides back and steering wheel raises when turning off the ignition. Issue is that it seems often when I get back into the truck the seat returns but not quite to the preset memory spot, and I have to adjust the seat forward. Despite resetting the memory it keeps doing this on occasion

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you using the wrong keyfob. The memories are fob specific. If my wife unlocks the door it sets the seat to number 2 (and I am number 1). Maybe you're using the fob assigned to number 2?

OP
OP
eclou

eclou

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only use one fob. I wonder if it is something I programmed into that FOB though?

Daxton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ‘16 platinum would do that once in awhile also. My Raptor hasn’t done it yet, however, next time when it doesn’t complete the full move try hitting the memory button on the door to finish it. I think it’s just sometimes we rush the process and maybe hit the brake or shift before it’s done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mahoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ‘16 platinum would do that once in awhile also. My Raptor hasn’t done it yet, however, next time when it doesn’t complete the full move try hitting the memory button on the door to finish it. I think it’s just sometimes we rush the process and maybe hit the brake or shift before it’s done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine does the same, I'll have to pay attention but I may have the concern more when I rush start/put in drive, that wouldn't surprise me.