Dumbest thing anyone's said about your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This weekend I stopped at a Sonic for lunch (yes, I realize this choice likely contributed to my encounter), and some random dirt jimmy comes up to my window...

"Hey, bo...that's a niiiice truck, but lemme ask you somethin'...with them big ol' FORDs on the front and the back like 'at, does anyone ever think you drivin' a Chevy?" Then he kinda giggles like Rosco P. Coltrane. "No, sir," I say, smiling somewhat politely. "That hasn't happened yet." And I turn back inside, while he eventually ambles off towards the grease trap.

What's the dumbest thing anyone's said to you about your Raptor?

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This weekend I stopped at a Sonic for lunch (yes, I realize this choice likely contributed to my encounter), and some random dirt jimmy comes up to my window...

"Hey, bo...that's a niiiice truck, but lemme ask you somethin'...with them big ol' FORDs on the front and the back like 'at, does anyone ever think you drivin' a Chevy?" Then he kinda giggles like Rosco P. Coltrane. "No, sir," I say, smiling somewhat politely. "That hasn't happened yet." And I turn back inside, while he eventually ambles off towards the grease trap.

What's the dumbest thing anyone's said to you about your Raptor?

That Ford was going to announce a V8 option in 2017.

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
>>> with them big ol' FORDs on the front and the back like 'at, does anyone ever think you drivin' a Chevy?" <<<

" Oh Granny, WHAT BIG teeth you got !
You should've replied as the Big Bad Wolf would've replied.
So! You can See it's a FORD! :flipthebird:

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy in a new doge v8 at a gas station said he loved the look but the v6 engine was just to under power for him. I said I wanted to see how much faster his truck was than mine and asked if he would just do a take off at red light when we left with me. It’s a big open highway middle day, barely any traffic so it wasn’t that dangerous. He agreed and when light hit green he punched his and I hit mine and I never saw him again but in my rear view. Still wonder what he was thinking after that..

allenfrx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Truck for old retired dads"

Well...okay maybe not so dumb...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk