Drag race mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Drag racing, I went 1/8 of a mile in 8.934 sec at 77.31 miles an hour with intake/tune. While drag racing I have been changing through sport/baja frequently.

My question is: what do you guys think is the best mod for drag racing or rolling at 20-40 mph.

I know I am the guy who is at the drag and can differeniate between the numbers, but they were completely mixed up.

And is a downpipe going to help me any better..?

Last edited:

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Drag racing, I was in Qualcomm, San Diego 1/8 mile racelegal event. I went 1/8 of a mile in 8.934 sec at 77.31 miles an hour with intake/tune. While drag racing I have been changing through sport/baja frequently.

My question is: what do you guys think is the best mod for drag racing or rolling at 20-40 mph.

I know I am the guy who is at the drag and can differeniate between the numbers, but they were completely mixed up.

And is a downpipe going to help me any better..?

Best mod for drag racing? Leave the truck at home and buy a sports car or build a drag car.

A cat-less downpipe will help some but you cant expect greatness from a 6000lb truck meant for offroad.

OP
OP
K

KWT

Reaction score
Sell your truck and stop using it for what it wasnt designed to do. Helpful enough?

Seems to me you don’t understand english, let me try **** in spanish..

Cariño, ¿quieres participar en este hilo? diga algo útil; de lo contrario, cierre la boca.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did a couple runs against the SVC Focus RS last week. Got smoked but would've had a better chance if I didn't just spin the rear tires at launch.

Traction Off
Sport Mode
2WD

Thinking same settings but in 4A would've been the call.