Door Sticker Changed - Awaiting delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD06

Reaction score
Have any of the early build people checked your door sticker through research maniacs lately? I have and found that it changed. The dates at the top are still the same, however it now says Rebill. I attached images of the changes the first one is the new one and the second was from the original. Why Did this change? Did it change because it's now considered a rebuild? Did anyone else experience this as well?

Attachments

• rebill.jpg
    rebill.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 112
  • normal.jpg
    normal.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 110
OP
OP
JD06

JD06

Reaction score
I'm going to call customer service and see if I can get an answer. If I do I will advise. Gents thank you for the input.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whatever issue, if any, looks like your truck will be a coming round the mountain when she comes. Sooner rather than later. Whatever it boils down to, we are all in the same boat. Whatever the case, our trucks will surely be better off updated. Not knowing automatically created a worrisome mystery among owners, naturally. To me personally, my ONlY concern is fire or heat damage occurring. That would cause all sorts of grief. Other than that, were all good.

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of the early build people checked your door sticker through research maniacs lately? I have and found that it changed. The dates at the top are still the same, however it now says Rebill. I attached images of the changes the first one is the new one and the second was from the original. Why Did this change? Did it change because it's now considered a rebuild? Did anyone else experience this as well?

Probably to bill the costs involved in the upgrade. to the factory to make the accounts department happy.