Does FORD own wrenches?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading so many threads in almost every category, I'm hearing about "this bolt was loose, those bolts weren't tightened, etc etc etc. (Hood latches to oil pans). It is crazy to think that a 70K truck comes off the line in 2017 and nobody does even a half ass Q.A. check at some point. I mean the Oil Pan???? REALLY?
Regardless of brand, product or service: PLEASE people, take some pride in what you do.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
After reading so many threads in almost every category, I'm hearing about "this bolt was loose, those bolts weren't tightened, etc etc etc. (Hood latches to oil pans). It is crazy to think that a 70K truck comes off the line in 2017 and nobody does even a half ass Q.A. check at some point. I mean the Oil Pan???? REALLY?
Regardless of brand, product or service: PLEASE people, take some pride in what you do.

You do know that these were built, disassembled and rebuilt several times for problems, right?

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I could give a rat. Do it right.

That's the point... the uncontrolled tear down and rebuild process of these trucks is coming back to haunt Ford. They have a half baked design and you buyers are the testers. I feel bad for the people that bought these ecoboost Raptors. You are definitely being taken advantage of and sadly paid a premium for it.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's the point... the uncontrolled tear down and rebuild process of these trucks is coming back to haunt Ford. They have a half baked design and you buyers are the testers. I feel bad for the people that bought these ecoboost Raptors. You are definitely being taken advantage of and sadly paid a premium for it.
Typical ..

Btw I have zero problems with my 2017, and I had zero problems with my 2011.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk