Does anyone know the wheel offset of the 2017 wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've looked online and cannot find anything as to the offset/backspacing on the stock wheels. Not sure if it's the same as on the 2013/14s where it was -34mm. I went with Method wheels on mine and they had a 0 offset which pushed them 34mm or 1.4 inches further out. I like that look (slightly wider, but not sticking way out of the wheel well). Would like to go with a similar setup, but trying to find out the stock offset before moving forward. Tire Rack and NTW do not have the specs either.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+34 offset is factory. I have +6 offset fuel trophy wheels. Check the exterior forum for aftermarket wheels thread. It'll have all the information on this. Also photos of my truck and a few others are there.

OP
OP
N

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+34 offset is factory. I have +6 offset fuel trophy wheels. Check the exterior forum for aftermarket wheels thread. It'll have all the information on this. Also photos of my truck and a few others are there.

Found it. Thanks!
Saw your photos in there, looks great with that offset. Looks like they're still tucked in the wheel well. About an inch further than stock, right?

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Old post, but I'm wondering the hub bore of the factory wheels. Just ordered fuels and the center bore looks like 87.1mm

Not sure if I need hubcentric rings or not. Any help appreciated

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice look! Went with a 0 offset so hopefully just a tad further out.