Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just grabbed my 18 for 500 under MSRP, I passed on two that were 1500 under MSRP because I had to have White. BUT, I had to scour a 600 mile radius for this, NOBODY in CO or WY would deal less than 5k over - bunch of scumbags.

I hate shopping for Raptors

fuhrius

Reaction score
Wonder if Fords sales data is looking odd to management, with so few Raptors selling at California dealerships but small town dealers in odd places out of state just killing it. Wonder what could be the issue with California's Raptor Sales??? Seems like regional sales data has to be bazaar.

Raptors are allocated to regions and dealers. CA dealers sell all the ones they get...as do dealers in all states...so there will be nothing odd in the sales data. The can look at what they call 'cross sell' data with shows where units are registered versus where they're sold but they already understand the dynamic that's at work here. CA dealers do have many folks that are willing to pay up for these types of vehicles and many CA dealers take advantage of that.

I buy my cars at The Ford Store Morgan Hill and they don't charge ADM's on anything to anyone...including my GT350R.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live in southern California and all the dealers out here are over MSRP...my closest dealer wanted $30,000 over sticker for a fully loaded SCREW....I had to go out of state to Las Vegas to order one at MSRP....still a couple of months before that comes in...

dgilm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered one through a dealer in Wyoming. Everyone in my home state (UT) is charging $5k-$10k over MSRP. Take some time and broaden your search area (500 miles) or further. The dealer I used is over 600 miles away and is delivering it to my area.

Sabbadoo

Reaction score
I told my local dealer I’d be in at sticker. He had one that lasted a month on the lot and he gave me a call. Sticker price. Drove it home that day.

oilman

Reaction score
Capitol Ford in Carson City Nv. But be ready to order it he doesn’t keep them on the lot for long. Got mine below MSRP and no dealer mark ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered my 18 on 5/29, put 1k down, picked up on 8/21 at MSRP...oh yeah and the 'bonus'? dealer was 25 minute drive from my house.

Last edited:

A_Des

Reaction score
Selling Raptors at Sticker

Not sure if this is against the rules or not but I work for a Ford dealership that has long been one of the largest selling F-Series dealership in the US. I am now selling Raptors at sticker and I have 5 in stock currently. You pay shipping from my store and I'll sell it to you at sticker. NO BS. Message me for details.