Does the '18 Raptor get this tailgate and DRLs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ewwww...

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...erscores-new-2018-f150s-built-ford-tough.html

Looks like they're adding the Super Duty style 'string of pearls' DRLs to the '18 F150 instead of something nice looking.

Also, it looks like they're stamping F-150 into all the non-applique tailgates (and then also putting an F150 badge on it, because you can never say it often enough).

Hoping that the Raptor at least keeps the current headlights. And if they're stamping the F150 in the non-applique tailgates, I guess I'm getting the big FORD.

hugepops77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ewww is right! The front looks more like a Chevrolet than a Ford! Ford definitely took a step back with this Truck!

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford had this stamping long ago people. It might be in a similar location as others, but the others have copied ford. The rear leds need more light than the current ones. From what I have seen the 2018s do help with this issue. I have a 2017 led heads and rears, and have always thought they needed more visual redness from the rear.

TMW!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think it was a little soon for a facelift. Even previous gen just changed head lights to projectors. I think it's sucks for the people who just bought an F150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk