GEN 2 Doc that came with my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Did I see a wrong wheel on there..how does this happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a VGFQ, I saw that too. maybe an older model year bead lock wheel, rather than the stock wheel - the latter would be really, really hard to miss.

Lots of questions from the doc for sure. I just noticed the doc is marked confidential at the bottom of each page. That would explain why we’re not seeing many.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
That’s a VGFQ, I saw that too. maybe an older model year bead lock wheel, rather than the stock wheel - the latter would be really, really hard to miss.

Lots of questions from the doc for sure. I just noticed the doc is marked confidential at the bottom of each page. That would explain why we’re not seeing many.

This just makes me laugh thinking about it... "Hey Bill does this wheel look right?"

"Ehhhh screw it they won't notice"

At least you know you have a solid truck... and like the others said you have the paperwork to fall on if one of these problems come around again. How many miles did your truck have on it when you drove it away? Seems to be no mileage consistency with anyones trucks.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That looks like a QC checklist of problems seen in prior builds and I would bet it isn't a list of issues specific to your truck.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But this, to me, finally sheds light on what all the "sitting" for a month many of our trucks went through and why the higher miles than most. Apparently a bunch of potential issues coming out of the factory and each truck needed to be checked or repaired for multiple things and driven fairly extensively.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First page says something about a re flash. Some people were saying the early builds were delayed for a re flash? Could this confirm that?

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That looks like a QC checklist of problems seen in prior builds and I would bet it isn't a list of issues specific to your truck.

I think the list is both general and specific to his unit. The reflash, test drives, and a few others were almost certainly general fixes, possibly discovered at or before the “press” got a hold of the Raptors. but the wheel, stripped bolt, fender, wrong shielding, etc looked more specific. Either way, it is insightful

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think I'd take that truck lol. Or maybe it's a good thing they found all those and the rest of us are waiting for that to happen lol.