GEN 2 Doc that came with my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this. Will be handy check list to see if new builds have all of the items on the list corrected. Its a long list but most of it appears pretty harmless?

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Whoa, that's craaaazy. Did anyone else just feel their stomachs turn a little reading this? Or maybe that was just the Carl's Jr. chicken sandwich I had for lunch :biggrin: Yikes.

Definitely the chicken. Are you sure it was chicken? My wife, admittedly, she’s from NY, mistook vultures for chicken once.

One of the items was driveshaft chirp. interesting. a couple of drives auth, a stopped bolt, some wrong parts and it looks like some kind of flash.

I am pretty sure they don’t have to turn this over to you when you buy, and I’m glad i got this.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a laundry list of stuff. Look on the brighter side, the re inspection flagged it and things got fixed. But you guys are spending a shit load of money on these trucks. Sad.

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they make all 15K of the trucks on a Friday and everyone could not wait to get out the door?? I also see numerous items on that list being reported by those that took delivery lately. Thank god they caught the torque convertor and turbo nuts! Wrong Wrong Wheel? That must have been the give away to the inspector that your truck needed some work :win:

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Having worked for a government contractor, that list is not bad. I do not know how picky they are on there end item inspections. When we got to that point our inspectors and the Army inspectors went through every aircraft with a fine tooth comb and wrote up EVERYTHING. nitpicked to death.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not too bad of a list. Mine was built 1/3. Wonder how many of those they cleaned up. No problems so far.

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great info, thanks for sharing. That is a lot more that a reflash of the transmission software they are admitting too and realistic given how long we are waiting for our trucks. Reflash is a lame cover story. Still no news on mine but I would not be surprised a bit if the list was this long or longer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TY for sharing. I'd feel better having my list to fall back on in the future if same issues return.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did I see a wrong wheel on there..how does this happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk