Do 2018 Raptors have Stop and Go adaptive cruise?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

omar510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone with a 2018 raptor checked to see if the adaptive cruise has the stop and go feature like the 2018 f150's? What about the 4G LTE Hotspot?

Thanks!

Breeks

Reaction score
2018 Ford - " adaptive cruise control that will bring the truck to a stop in traffic then go again if you’re not stationary for more than three seconds, even with a trailer attached; and a pedestrian detecting automatic emergency braking system"

Nothing about Raptor having but .......

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone with a 2018 raptor checked to see if the adaptive cruise has the stop and go feature like the 2018 f150's? What about the 4G LTE Hotspot?

Thanks!

Per the Ford website, the Stop and Go feature is a $1,250 standalone upgrade on the Lariat, King Ranch, and Platinum. It is not listed as an option on the Raptor, so I'm fairly certain the answer to your question is no.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per the Ford website, the Stop and Go feature is a $1,250 standalone upgrade on the Lariat, King Ranch, and Platinum. It is not listed as an option on the Raptor, so I'm fairly certain the answer to your question is no.

It's part of the adaptive cruise on those models; i.e., you can't get adaptive cruise without stop and go.

The question is whether they updated the adaptive cruise on the Raptor or not. Someone with access to an '18 Raptor supplement should be able to say - I can't find one online. The '18 manual only covers adaptive cruise with stop and go.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's part of the adaptive cruise on those models; i.e., you can't get adaptive cruise without stop and go.

The question is whether they updated the adaptive cruise on the Raptor or not. Someone with access to an '18 Raptor supplement should be able to say - I can't find one online. The '18 manual only covers adaptive cruise with stop and go.

It's wishful thinking, but the stop-and-go is only an option on upper end F-150s that had the grill redesigned for 2018. Per Ford's builder, the Raptor's adaptive cruise description uses the exact same wording as the 2017 model. On the other hand the Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited all specifically list stop and go as an option. Plus, if it is not included in the Platinum's tech package, I doubt they would throw it in with the Raptor's tech package.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's included in the 701a packages for those models.

701a is only an option on the Platinum. Hundred series denotes truck model, ie Lariat is 500, King Ranch is 600 and Raptor is 800.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All other F150s specifically say Adaptive Cruise control with Stop and Go. The Raptor does not say Stop and Go. It's a safe bet that it is not available on the Raptor.