Disable the Full Guard anti-theft alarm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blake_Allan

Reaction score
I take my dog everywhere with me and from time to time he needs to stay back and hang in the truck. Well, the damn alarm kept going off and i could figure it out until I looked in the manual and read that there's sensors to detect motion within the cab. A little to fancy for me and I need to figure out how to disable this function. Anyone encounter this and know how to go about it? thanks!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I have to admit, I’m glad that you found this out before I did. I usually plan to take my dog somewhere he’s going with me but I do see your conundrum.

I’ll bet the dog was somewhat disturbed by the truck going nuts.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Those sensors are on the ceiling of the cab aft of the aux switches, correct?

mac_attack

Reaction score
You should be able to change it in the info center. Select the Settings tab, then select Advanced Settings, then Vehicle, then Alarm, then change to Perimeter to turn off the interior sensors.

Mine is set to ask on exit and pops up when the truck turns off you can turn off the interior sensors for only those times you leave the dog in the truck.

OP
OP
B

Blake_Allan

Reaction score
You should be able to change it in the info center. Select the Settings tab, then select Advanced Settings, then Vehicle, then Alarm, then change to Perimeter to turn off the interior sensors.

Mine is set to ask on exit and pops up when the truck turns off you can turn off the interior sensors for only those times you leave the dog in the truck.

Thanks so much, i'll do this right when i get home