Differential Seals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erock4129

Reaction score
Picked up the truck Friday afternoon, back in the shop yesterday morning. Bad differential seals, left oil all over my driveway. Part is back ordered, no ETA, I had to laugh. Probably dried out sitting on Ramp 59....lol

Anyone else have this issue, hope it's isolated and not across the line, I don't understand how this part can be back ordered, are they not currently producing? Assuming the driveshaft comes complete to the factory, then installed?

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bummer, that really sucks. brand new truck and problems right out of the gate. hopefully it's isolated, just sucks to be the one it's isolated to :)

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has the diff seal issue also. Never even had the chance to take it home. Dealer is looking at it in the am and will get back to me. It sucks. Also has some orange peel on the front fenders. Nothing like having you delivery delayed.....again. But on the plus side. Its at least in my state.
Tone

OP
OP
E

Erock4129

Reaction score
Sorry Tone, what was your build date? The part is back ordered, no ETA. They had "PACO" - Parts Assist Center Order, the request, like a special expedited process but still no movement since I dropped it off Monday.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^^ This. I pick mine up in a few days and I would like to look exactly where you guys are having the issues.